The Brigade is offering two methods for payment; PayPal and cheque.
You can access the Brigade’s PayPal page by logging into the system via your User Confirmation Email.
Post-dated cheques for September 1st, 2017 will be accepted, made out to the “Scout Brigade of Fort George”. Mail cheques with a copy of your registration confirmation to:
Scout Brigade of Fort George
3144 Driftwood Drive
Should you have any questions, contact us at email@example.com
Dates for Future Events:
September 15-17, 2017
September 21-23, 2018
September 20-22, 2019
September 18-20, 2020
- We will collect and use personal information solely with the objective of communication and registration purposes for the Scout Brigade of Fort George.
- Personal data collected should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying or modification.
- User communications – we may retain your personal details in order to communicate details regarding the current and future camps, to respond to your requests and to improve our camp with communications such as surveys.
- During registration, we make available the third party application PayPal. The information we collect is not shared with the third party. Information collected by the third party application provider is governed by their privacy policies.
- We also collect financial information (such as banking information on personal cheques) from registrations. This personal information is collected only for the purposes of our registration you are paying and not retained.